Cupcakes





The little ones are following their big sister around these days completely smitten. She reads stories, fixes snacks, takes them to the park and is always ready with candy and a hug-what's not to love? So the lovebirds travel in their little flock, making messes and having loads of fun. Provided, of course, they are all getting along that particular day. Because there are days when the three of them, even with their differences in age, totally annoy each other and do nothing but bicker. Such maternal pride I have never felt..



It's yet another damp, cold, rainy day here. When I was little, I could count on my older sister to sometimes bake cupcakes with me on a rainy day, even when she and I weren't getting along (which was often). I miss my sister most on rainy days and when I watch the kids cook together.


Comments

Popular Posts